skip to main | skip to sidebar

Days in the Life of Me, Jelly

Hello, my name is Olivia. Welcome to my blog. This blog is dedicated to showing off how cute I am, explaining why I do things, and recording the events of my life. Feel free to leave comments - I love to hear from all my fans!

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Fun in the Sun

Check out this video of me in the backyard playing in the hose!

Posted by Isaacs Five at 10:32 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Isaacs Five
View my complete profile

Links

  • My Family's new blog!!!
  • My Family Albums
  • My Brother's Blog
  • My Church

Yes, I'm a Tree Hugger!

Yes, I'm a Tree Hugger!

And I'm Crazy

And I'm Crazy

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2007 (8)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  August (2)
      • I Love You JackyBoy
      • Fun in the Sun
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2006 (40)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (6)