I love reading stories about princesses. My favorite one of all is Cinderella. She is so beautiful in her blue dress! Have you heard the story before? Well, let me tell you...
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello, my name is Olivia. Welcome to my blog. This blog is dedicated to showing off how cute I am, explaining why I do things, and recording the events of my life. Feel free to leave comments - I love to hear from all my fans!
3 comments:
That could be the MOST adorable thing I have ever seen!!! My niece is such a genius :0)
luv,
auntie carrie
So cute. I remember when Annie was little she had this scene memorized from Winnie the Pooh. It was SO cute. "I've got lot of bouncing to do, whoo whoo whoo whoooo!"
Well the wait was worth it!! I have been checking for a while to see what new and wonderful things my great niece and nephew were up to.
Post a Comment