Daddy taught me this song a couple of days ago, and now I can't stop singing it. It's such a beautiful song, with melodic swoops like harmonic candy. I have to admit that in this video my voice cracks a little on the high E note at the end of the third line. I think I started too high. Where's a tuning fork when you need one?
Oh, and another thing, don't get confused when I sing, "When you're not with me, I'm blue." Apparently (according to daddy) blue means sad. So, I hope this song takes your blueness away! Oh, and yes, I do call Jack "Cheeky buns" at the end of the song. I came up with that one all by myself - I promise I've never heard anyone else say it...
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
"I love YOU Livy Girl oh yes I do;" you are sooo talented! :0)
luv,
Aunt Carrie
i have an absolutely adorable niece and nephew
ps. that last comment and this one are from uncle chris, i dont have an account on this.. haha
Post a Comment