For the last 1,2,3 days I've been terribly sick. I've had a fever most of the time, and my throat has been hurting. Rumor has it, all my friends are sick too. We probably all gave it to each other.I think tomorrow mom's gonna take me to see the doctor since I've had a fever for so long now. That will not be fun. Last time I went, they prodded and probed me like some kind of alien specimen. I felt like running out the room and screaming. Of course, I did not do this because I can't run yet. But... I can scream. And that I did.
Do you like this picture of me? I chose it because it really represents the mysterious side of me. Like, what is my mouth doing behind those hands? Smiling? Sneering? Or am I grinding my teeth? Or sticking out my tongue? Well, that's for me to know and you to never find out. I almost didn't pick this picture because it makes my hands look so chubby. But, hey, you know, what can you do?
On another note, I'm sticking my finger up my nose on a regular basis now. Dad and I play a game now... I start digging for gold and dad says, "hey! get that finger out of there!" Then I laugh and pull it out, wait, then shove it back in there. It's a pretty fun game.
Finally, I want to give a shout out to the Steelers and Seahawks. They both won their divisions today and are heading to the Super Bowl. Go Seahawks. Out.

1 comment:
dinky buns, i just love you so much i just loves you. and all i ever wanted to do was ta hoooooold you and nibble on your chubby little neck and play peek-a-boo with you with one of my soft scarves. i can't wait to see you again!
p.s. don't worry about your chubby hands- they're one of your best features. :)
Post a Comment