A few days ago, my mom built a stack of blocks in front of me. Well, naturally I reached out to test its structural integrity, and it toppled to the floor without much force.My mom erupted into applause and laughter. Whoa. I guess knocking down a flimsy stack of blocks is noteworthy. Well, whatever works...
Now, mom and dad ceaselessly stack blocks up and watch me knock them down again. They appear to love it. Dad even whipped out the camera and tried to capture me in action (as you can see).
Although knocking down blocks is not quite as fun as standing or trying to sneak up the stairs, it has become a regular pastime of mine. Of course, it's always initiated by mom or dad, but, I'll admit, I like it too. It gives me occasion to practice my clapping.

1 comment:
Hooray for knocking down blocks and clapping for yourself! Grammy is very proud of all of your accomplishments, Jells!
Post a Comment