skip to main | skip to sidebar

Days in the Life of Me, Jelly

Hello, my name is Olivia. Welcome to my blog. This blog is dedicated to showing off how cute I am, explaining why I do things, and recording the events of my life. Feel free to leave comments - I love to hear from all my fans!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

beautiful stare

Dad took this picture of me out on our back porch. He thinks it's probably the most beautiful picture he has ever taken.
Posted by Isaacs Five at 5:36 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Isaacs Five
View my complete profile

Links

  • My Family's new blog!!!
  • My Family Albums
  • My Brother's Blog
  • My Church

Yes, I'm a Tree Hugger!

Yes, I'm a Tree Hugger!

And I'm Crazy

And I'm Crazy

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2007 (8)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2006 (40)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ▼  June (6)
      • A Poem by Jelly
      • Do you think I look like my mommy? This is a pictu...
      • Father's Day
      • beautiful stare
      • oh, the joy of sliding
      • Spinning around
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (6)