Wednesday, December 27, 2006

How to Open a Gift

Merry Christmas everyone! Well, it's December 27th, and I've had some time now to reflect on all the craziness of the past two days. I developed some pretty amazing skills over the weekend... for example, I have a new gift-opening method that will knock your socks off.

Let me share my methods with you:

Opening a Gift
1. Assume a comfortable position (preferably on someone's lap).
2. Rip at the wrapping paper ferociously.
3. Gasp loudly to show how excited you are (even if you haven't seen the gift yet).
4. Pull the tissue paper out of the box with extreme force (don't even worry if the gift itself is extracted).
5. Identify what the gift is, then forget it completely and move quickly to the next package (not wasting any time with flattery or false oohs and aahs).

Please watch the following video to observe this method in action. I promise you, it will change your gift-opening lives!

1 comment:

Helen Bratko said...

Cuuuute! :-)