Monday, November 13, 2006

The Beach

My mom and dad and Jack and I all went to the beach on Saturday with Panahana (Pahana), Immy (Jimmy), and Penny (Kenny). It was so fun! I got to play with shovels and buckets and build sandcastles. Daddy and Immy caught some sandcrabs and they were weird. I held one and it didn't scare me at all. The best part was when Daddy put me in a huge hole, and I helped him dig it deeper so we could bury Immy.

Here are some pictures:

Here's me playing peek-a-boo with Daddy.



Here I am in the big hole that I helped dig so we could bury Immy.



And here's Immy! Totally buried in the sand!



Here I am digging in the sand.

It was a really fun day. I love the beach.

1 comment:

Helen Bratko said...

I love the beach too! Jelly you are precious!!