Thursday, July 20, 2006

My Camping Chair

I vaguely remember going camping at Bullard's Bar last summer. It was really fun, and I was soooo looking forward to going again this summer.

Last time we were at the flea market, mom and dad even bought me my own camping chair. So I was all set and ready to go. But then, Jack happened.

Mom and dad and I were expecting Jack to arrive at any moment, so we had to stay home while everyone else went to the lake. Boy, was I disappointed. I had really been looking forward to wakeboarding and playing the water game. But I guess getting a new brother was a good trade-off, even if he does cry all the time.

So here's a picture of me sitting in my camping chair even though I'm not camping. I guess I'm just breaking it in for next summer.

1 comment:

Helen Bratko said...

Ha ha! Well you are still alive out there!

I want to come see that baby Friday, so pick up your phone.