Cheese sandwich in hand, I ponder the meaning of life. I stare far out the front window at the sky and the clouds and the leaves blowing in the gentle spring breeze. And I wonder how big the world really is. And how do I fit in? Who am I?I'm just a little bug.
I'm just a little bug crawling around in this big world. What can I do but eat this cheese sandwich? In this world full of things I don't understand, I am comforted by the simple idea of this cheese sandwich - just a piece of cheese surrounded by bread.
Thanks for the sandwich mom. Thanks.

2 comments:
Oh, Jelly! That's the saddest but sweetest but funniest but cutest but, Oh I love it! Here you are, standing next to me while I type this, me just about to take you into the kitchen to eat a cheese sandwich...
Here we go..
-Guess Who
This is my favorite Jelly. Thanks Jells. Thanks :)
-A Fan
Post a Comment